Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Still Here!

{headbands by enduringarts}

Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time! I've been busy with family (absolutely loving having my six month old nephew and his mom back in the states for a little visit!!!) and getting ready for a craft/art show this coming Saturday. I'll be displaying many of my art prints found HERE as well as some of my newly created headbands, shown above. There are a variety of kinds as well as sizes. The sizes range from baby to adult and they are just the cutest things modeled! Yeah, I'm pretty excited about them! I have several new creation ideas, some involve me learning new techniques but I'm having fun and can't wait to share more with all of you soon. I hope to be back next week to share more talented folks with you!

No comments: