Thursday, July 2, 2009

Are You an Artist Who Would Like to be Featured?

All artists with any kind of handmade talent are welcome to submit work to Touched Creatively. Just send a link of your on-line shop and I will get back to you. If your work goes well with other artists you may have an opportunity of being featured in a magazine issue of Touched Creatively. You can buy a download version for $1.89 to see what the magazine is like HERE. Email me your submissions at touchedcreatively@gmail.com. I look forward to meeting you!

Artists who have already submitted but have something new they would like to share, feel free to email it to me and I would be glad to feature you again. I'll try and post one of my new pieces next week. Have a fun and safe Fourth of July everyone!!!

No comments: