Thursday, February 4, 2010

Introducing Cheryl {kids clothing}

{outfit from Just Girls & Boys}

I came across this adorable outfit the beginning of December and had to buy it for my daughter. I hit it on a holiday sale, but looking at her prices they always stay extremely affordable... which I absolutely love! Cheryl of Just Girls & Boys took a measurement of Kaelyn's size and in no time Cheryl created this perfect fit for my daughter. I was so happy with how it turned out I had to share. Her shop mostly consists of outfits for girls but there are a couple for boys in the mix. I encourage you to browse through her shop and find a great deal for a little one you love!

My daughter's birthday is this coming Monday and I used the photos I took of her wearing her new outfit for her invitations. I love designing custom invitations for big events and holidays. Speaking of designing, on my Enduring Arts blog I'm going to start creating a digital (scrapbook) photo book and offer design tips, Photoshop techniques, valuable links, layout ideas and motivation for getting a unique customized photo book created. I will share something new every Wednesday so if you would like to learn something new or just follow along your welcome to join in. You can see what I posted about yesterday HERE.

No comments: