Friday, March 26, 2010

Introducing Lisa Roy Handbags

{Gisele handbag}

Beautiful fabric selections as well as designs... this girl definitely knows how to create gorgeous handbags in a variety of shapes and sizes. This designer said, "After years of art directing in the magazine industry, I decided to pair my love of bags with my sewing background (I started designing and hand-sewing doll clothes as a child)." Several people must be extremely happy she decided to start her own business! What a talent!

{the vintage series - Harry handbag}


If you haven't already browsed through Lisa Roy's Handbag shop, I definitely urge you to take a look! These handbags are high quality, one of a kind originals that are beautiful and hard to resist.

2 comments:

Kim Hambric said...

Beautiful. I carry the same black leather bag every day, every season. I may be rethinking that.

Jodi Ulschmid said...

Go for it Kim! Spoil your self... you'll love it and feel refreshed.