Thursday, May 27, 2010

Introducing An Bláth Páipéir {recycled paper flowers}


As soon as I was introduced to An Bláth Páipéir through the etsy forums I knew I had to share the unique and beautiful items with all of you Touched Creatively readers. This artistic crafter says, "Every item listed is made with 100% honest to goodness recycled own home paper!!! I use everything from the phone book, to the little annoying inserts that fall out of your magazines!!" Wow! I think everyone should be sending their trash mail to her to make it into something beautiful! Talk about creative.



Visit An Bláth Páipéir for more recycled lovelies and information on what is used.

4 comments:

mairedodd said...

these are just lovely! thank you for sharing her beautiful work!

steinschmuckdesign said...

They are so absolutely pretty!!!

Becki said...

Thank you so much for Featuring me!

lisaroy said...

these are so pretty! finally a use for all those annoying mag inserts! : )