Monday, November 30, 2009

A Touching Letter from Joshua Seidl

{illustration by Kathy Johnson}


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! There is certainly so much to be thankful for! I've been meaning to share this letter that I received some time ago regarding Touched Creatively. You never know the impact you will have on people and the internet allows you to reach people from all over... just amazing! Anyway, here is a small portion of the letter I received in the mail:

From: Joshua Seidl, ssp - Staten Island, NY
An impressed fan of your magazine Touched Creatively

Dear Jodi Ulschmid
I just got off the internet after previewing your excellent magazine and your website. I felt I had to let you know I think it is the most beautiful magazine on the MagCloud site.

I have to say THANK YOU to all the talented contributing artists for making my previous issues possible! Joshua went on to tell me a little about himself. Joshua happens to be a monk who has written two novels, Hawk Dancer and Cloud Burst and has a third being published. He also told me about the talented Kathy Johnson who is the illustrator of his two novels. (One of her illustrations is shown above.)

Joshua's two novels. Covers illustrated by Kathy Johnson.


{Drawing by Joshua Seidl}

To find more information about Joshua's novels and other work, visit his website.

Thank you Joshua!

1 comment:

Discontinued said...

You are so very kind. Thanks for the good word. -- Bro. Joshua