Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Etsy Shop LilaFrances {custom hangers}


{Eight Inch Personalized Wire Hanger}

You may have already seen these lovely creations on another blog but I wanted to share them just in case you haven't. What a fun decorating idea and creative keepsake as well! Have a hanger personalized for a fun and unique gift for baby or bridal showers or use as a decoration in a child's room! More details can be found in LilaFrances shop! Have fun!

{Silver Lingerie, Bridal Dress Hanger}

2 comments:

Nonna Illustration & Design said...

Love this post. Just beautiful.

Meg said...

I have her shop saved in my favorites on Etsy, it is a very clever concept! I used to work as a Lab Technition in an Orthodontic office and I used to make names out of wire when I had down time! I can't image doing that with bigger and stronger wire like she uses.
I ordered the kid inspired magazine the other day, I can't wait to get it in the mail! Thanks for sharing! Have a Happy Merry Holiday Season!