Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Here are a few shops that I thought were worth a visit.


These beautiful and elegant earrings created by Alicia Walsh are sure to grab some attention. Browse through her etsy shop to see more lovely jewelry.

{Eco-Friendly Reusable Fabric Holiday Gift Bag}

A great gift idea for men and women! MANY more fun creations for all ages at the Red Kettle.

{Streamlined Rudolf Holiday Card}

I was drawn to the modern uniqueness of this card. Very creative idea! To see more clever graphic design work visit wit & whistle.


This pillow could work as the perfect gift for so many different occasions or as a piece of decor almost anywhere in your own home. For more fun home decor, photography and paintings visit Nesta.


This card set is perfect for saying thank you for any gifts you may receive over the holidays or for any time during the year. They will be extra special because you get to help make them. For more fun printable PDFs visit pinecone + lola.

I hope your holidays will be filled with love and joy! Be sure to make your festivities extra special with handmade creations... even if its just with yummy cookies! I'll be back to share more talents with you after Christmas!

4 comments:

alicia said...

Thank you so much for including my Victorian Bloom earrings in your oh-so-beautiful and inspiring blog! To be among such awesome talent truly leaves me speechless! Wishes for a Happy and Joy filled New Year to all!

mairedodd said...

these are wonderful! thanks so much for sharing...

Amanda Wright said...

I love your blog Jodi! What great finds. Thanks so much for featuring my Rudolf card! : )

Tandie said...

What a great blog! So honored that you included my 'LOVE' pillow :)

A very Happy Holidays to you!!!

Tandie
(Nesta)