Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Introducing Amy Pudlowski {party supplies}


It was my birthday yesterday and it made me think about fun party decor. I realized I had to share the work of Amy Pudlowski with all of you today. Her shop is filled with fun birthday and holiday party supplies like invitations, tags, cupcake toppers, thank yous, and banners. Here are just a few sets I think are adorable...

{Winter Wonderland Deluxe Party Set}

{Fairy Princess Party Set}

Her creations would make any kind of party more memorable and exciting so be sure to browse through Scrap Your Story. Amy would be glad to work with you on creating a specific party theme that would wow you, your little one and your guests!

You can read more about Amy and how her business of creating unique parties began in Touched Creatively's kid inspired issue. Thank you for inspiring spectacular creative parties Amy!

No comments: