Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Time for Change


The time has come where I need to take a step in a new direction. I'm sure many of you can relate... when life seems to just keep getting crazier, busier, good... but then their are many times you feel like everything is spiraling out of control. I have to simplify. Having two separate blogs to keep up is plenty of work on its own. I feel bad that I don't get over to this one more often, so I'm making a few changes. I'm hoping you will follow me on over to my original blog, Enduring Arts. It has changed a lot from what it first was, so I'm hoping you will check it out. It will continue to have some of my family life, my own creations and thoughts, but I will also be posting other talented artists (like I do here), as well as inspiring blogs I come across. I will also have giveaways of some of my shop goods plus notify my followers of sales and other deals. So I'm hoping you will enjoy the variety of posts.

Thank you for your support, comments, and reading Touched Creatively! I hope to see you over at Enduring Arts and offer you much more inspiration!

No comments: